Adaptable Minds does not process billing directly through individual insurance claims. A monthly invoice with diagnostic and treatment codes is provided and can be submitted to your insurance company for potential reimbursement.
Here are a few helpful tips we recommend you do prior to starting therapy:
- Contact your insurance company to ask about your plan's benefits. Adaptable Minds, LLC does not participate with any insurance plan, therefore make sure you ask about "out of network" benefits.
- Ask if there are specific forms you need to fill out and where those forms are located.
- Ask about reimbursement rates. Reimbursement typically begins after your deductible is met. Specify to your insurance company that you are paying upfront for the costs and therefore the reimbursement checks should be payable directly to you.
- Ask your insurance company what the reimbursement rate is for each CPT code. Here are codes commonly used on invoices:
- 92507 - Individual Speech-Language Therapy
- 92508 - Group Speech-Language Therapy
- 92523- Comprehensive Speech-Language Evaluation
- 99366 - team conference with interdisciplinary team of health care professionals
- Group therapy (Social Skills) - $75 per session
- Individual therapy (Speech or Language) - $120 per session
- Group therapy (Speech or Language) - $90 per session
- Consultation/classroom observations - $120 per hour
- Formal assessments available upon request
Adaptable Minds 571.766.6834 email@example.com
6732 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101